Sophomore Schedules

Monday: Art & Econ
Tuesday: Lang/Lit & History
Wednesday: Music & Math
Thursday: Super Quiz (Geology) & Speech/Interview/Essay

Announcement: If you'd like to post a powerpoint, e-mail it to Ms. Kelly to post on Snapgrades. If you have lesson notes you'd like to post, e-mail it to me or your group lieutenant. Group lieutenants who don't have administrative privileges: please e-mail me (Sarah).

BTW, people. I don't think changes to individual section pages are e-mailed to people who follow the blog, so just check them every so often when they're updated. Or maybe someone left a blog about it.

16 Sept 2010: Kay, I'm getting depressed. Why don't you guys ever comment?! *cries a little*
Whatever. People who I've granted administrative privileges and already have a page up and running here: make your lesson announcements on your page. See Language & Literature page for reference.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer & Sickness, Break & Birthdays!

Well that's the first time I've tried to be creative with a blog title...
'Kay, well, most urgent business first:

Today is my birthday!


Please, feel free to shower me with love and money.  ESPECIALLY THE LATTER.  AND PRESENTS (I like bubble bath, the computer game "Fate", shiny things, chapstick, and paid library debts).  Actually, I've posted the message more or less everywhere... my own blog, facebook, you name it. You know how vain I am when it comes to all things concerning, well... me. [;3]
Okay, now down to business!
We have planned more or less nothing concerning our Academic Decathlon boot camp.  This is because one) this year has been crazy busy with... stuff, two) we have to take our new coach into consideration, three) Dr. Swartzer is still figuring out the schedule for her math summer program, and four) we're all a little lazy. BTW, sorry again for the last-minute calling, then last-minute cancelling, of the last meeting.  So: next week, I'll get together with the coaches, call a meeting, and we'll figure everything out.  For reals.  We also somehow need to get the e-mails of all the potential Acadecians (or Decathletes, whatever) and e-mail them the link to this blog, since for some reason nobody has asked about it on the school newspaper, website, etc.?


BY THE WAY, Emily is down with swine flu or something (kidding, but she is sick) so root for her to get better. Don't know if she'll be well enough to get to school in 5 hours [I really should go to sleep now, shouldn't I?], but if she can't make it, extend your condolences that not only did she miss out on my surprise birthday party cake yesterday, she won't make it to the semi-formal dance.


Remember guys: study hard, keep your hormones under control, and DON'T run on campus!
(LOL, I love "Baby, It's Fact" by Hellogoodbye).
Ciao! -Seewahchu!o0(<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment