Sophomore Schedules

Monday: Art & Econ
Tuesday: Lang/Lit & History
Wednesday: Music & Math
Thursday: Super Quiz (Geology) & Speech/Interview/Essay

Announcement: If you'd like to post a powerpoint, e-mail it to Ms. Kelly to post on Snapgrades. If you have lesson notes you'd like to post, e-mail it to me or your group lieutenant. Group lieutenants who don't have administrative privileges: please e-mail me (Sarah).

BTW, people. I don't think changes to individual section pages are e-mailed to people who follow the blog, so just check them every so often when they're updated. Or maybe someone left a blog about it.

16 Sept 2010: Kay, I'm getting depressed. Why don't you guys ever comment?! *cries a little*
Whatever. People who I've granted administrative privileges and already have a page up and running here: make your lesson announcements on your page. See Language & Literature page for reference.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I want a vote.

I can give you the final as a take home test tomorrow and make it due on next Thursday (16 Dec 2010), or I'll just include it with the homework packet for Winter Break.  BTW, the homework packet is already REALLY LONG.
Which will it be?
I want a vote of at least 10 people leaving a comment here or else I'll just decide for you, and you bet I'll choose the harder choice.

1 comment:

  1. what is the final on? short selections, the grapes of wrath, basics? or everything ?

    ReplyDelete